- Review the Criteria to Apply for the Scholarship
- Review Information about The Award
- Review Financial Eligibility Requirements
- Review our Cost of College List
- Use the Financial Eligibility Calculator to determine your eligibility
- Check out How to Apply for useful information. (Click here for Spanish version)
- Gather the following financial documents:
1. Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
2. Financial Aid Award letter from your college
3. Student and Parent Earnings Information
4. The charges for tuition, fees, room and board (meal plan) only if your college is not included on our College Cost list
WORKING WITH THE APPLICATION
- Follow the link below to access the appropriate application.
1. Early Application for HS Students, due 5pm April 10, 2016. Click here for more information.
2. New Application for HS Students, due 12 noon May 2, 2016
3. New Application for College Students, due 12 noon May 2, 2016.
- The application can be done in multiple sittings. As you move from page to page, your information will save.
- The application can be completed on a computer or a tablet, but not on a mobile device.
Only one application should be filled out. Early Applications that are deferred, or submitted but over the 300 quota, will be considered as New High School Applications. Any Early Applications that are not submitted by April 10th deadline will be changed to New High School Applications.
Be sure to give your recommenders plenty of time to provide their information, as we must receive all recommendation materials by May 5th. As soon as you enter a recommender’s name, title and email, and save your application, their recommendation request will be emailed.
RESUMING AN APPLICATION THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED
Click here to resume an application that you have already started.
The Help Page for New Applicants
Please refer to this page as you work on the application.
FAQs for the New Application
You may also find the answer to your question here.
Sample of New Application for High School Students
Sample of New Application for College Students
These are examples of the 2015-2016 new applications to give you an idea of what kinds of questions are asked. Keep in mind that some fields are conditional, so not all fields will pertain to each individual applicant. Please do not use these samples as paper applications.
We are happy to answer email queries about the scholarship application process.
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question