- Review the Criteria to Apply for the Scholarship
- Review Information about The Award
- Review Financial Eligibility Requirements
- Review our Cost of College List
- Use the Financial Eligibility Calculator to determine your eligibility
- Check out How to Apply for useful information. (Click here for Spanish version)
- Gather the following financial documents:
1. Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
2. Financial Aid Award letter from your college
3. Student and Parent Earnings Information
4. The charges for tuition, fees, room and board (meal plan) only if your college is not included on our Cost of College List
WORKING WITH THE APPLICATION
When the application is available, live links will be included below.
- New Application for College Students, due 12 noon, May 1st, 2019.
- New Application for High School Students, due 12 noon, May 1st, 2019.
- The application can be done in multiple sittings. As you move from page to page, your information will save.
- The application can be completed on a computer or a tablet, but not on a mobile device.
All high school seniors should use the New High School Application.
Be sure to give your recommenders plenty of time to provide their information, as we must receive all recommendation materials by May 3rd. As soon as you enter a recommender’s name, title and email, and save your application, their recommendation request will be emailed.
RESUMING AN APPLICATION YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED
Click here to resume an application that you have already started.
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question