- Review the Criteria to Apply for the Scholarship
- Review Information about The Award
- Review Financial Eligibility Requirements
- Review our Cost of College List
- Use the Financial Eligibility Calculator to determine your eligibility
- Check out How to Apply for useful information. (Click here for Spanish version)
- Gather the following financial documents:
1. Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
2. Financial Aid Award letter from your college
3. Student and Parent Earnings Information
4. The charges for tuition, fees, room and board (meal plan) only if your college is not included on our Cost of College List
WORKING WITH THE APPLICATION
- New Application for College Students, due 12 noon, May 1st, 2018.
- New Application for High School Students:
- Early Response deadline is 12 noon, April 3rd, 2018 (Click here for more information)
- Regular deadline is 12 noon, May 1st, 2018
- The application can be done in multiple sittings. As you move from page to page, your information will save.
- The application can be completed on a computer or a tablet, but not on a mobile device.
The applications will be linked on our website when they become available in December 2017.
All high school seniors should use the New High School Application. Please note that the first 300 New High School Applications submitted before the Early Response deadline of April 3rd will be considered. All applicants submitting an application beyond the initial 300 will be notified by email and then considered during the regular application process.
Be sure to give your recommenders plenty of time to provide their information, as we must receive all recommendation materials by May 3rd (April 5th for Early Response applicants.) As soon as you enter a recommender’s name, title and email, and save your application, their recommendation request will be emailed.
RESUMING AN APPLICATION YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED
Click here to resume an application that you have already started.
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question