The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- The application deadline for the 2016-2017 academic year has passed. All applicants will be informed by email of a decision on June 22nd.
- Congratulations to the 2016-2017 Phillips Scholars!
- All recipients are reminded to complete their online Acceptance Agreements by June 29th.
Brandon graduated from Cornell University in 2007 with a degree in psychology before earning his DMD at Harvard Dental School. He recently started working as a pediatric dentist in Natick, Massachusetts.
Recommenders and Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with meets the criteria to apply for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Is your student financially eligible to apply for a Phillips Scholarship?
- Do you or your organization help under-served populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?