The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- Congratulations to the 2014-2015 Phillips Scholars!
- All new 2015-2016 applications are posted on the website.
- The deadline for the 2015-2016 New Applications for High School and College Students is May 1, 2015.
- There is an Early Application for High School students, due April 10th. Please click here for more information.
- To access all applications, please click here.
Seamus worked for the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, the State Department, and the Commerce Department before co-founding the OpenGov Foundation, an organization dedicated to making it easier for people to access and use as much government information as possible.
Recommenders and Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with meets the criteria to apply for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Is your student financially eligible to apply for a Phillips Scholarship?
- Do you or your organization help under-served populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?