The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- The March 21 deadline for submitting a Renewal Application has now passed. All applicants will be notified once their applications are complete about their award for 2014-2015. Official notifications and the acceptance agreement to sign will be sent in mid June.
- The New Applications for College and High School students for the 2014-2015 academic year are now available! Click on this link to the Steps to Apply page and review the important information there before you begin the application.
- The 2013-2014 Phillips Alumni Scholar Award Recipient has been selected
Michael graduated from Cornell University in 2005 and went on to pursue his PhD in Economics at the University of Rochester. He currently teaches at the United States Naval Academy.
Recommenders and Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with would be eligible for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Do you or your organization help under-served populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?
- Have you been asked to be a recommender and would like more information about what you need to do?
- Are you having trouble accessing the online recommendation form?