The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- The 2014-2015 Renewal Application is now available! Click on this link to the Renewal Procedures page and then begin work on the Renewal Application after reviewing the important information there.
- The New Applications for College and High School students for the 2014-2015 academic year are now available! Click on this link to the Steps to Apply page and review the important information there before you begin the application.
- The 2013-2014 Phillips Alumni Scholar Award Winner has been selected
Michael graduated from Cornell University in 2005 and went on to pursue his PhD in Economics at the University of Rochester. He currently teaches at the United States Naval Academy.
Recommenders and Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with would be eligible for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Do you or your organization help under-served populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?
- Have you been asked to be a recommender and would like more information about what you need to do?
- Are you having trouble accessing the online recommendation form?