The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- Congratulations to the 2015-2016 Phillips Scholars!
- The deadline for 2015-2016 New Applications for High School and College Students was May 1, 2015. All applicants who submitted an application received notification on June 19th.
Seamus worked for the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, the State Department, and the Commerce Department before co-founding the OpenGov Foundation, an organization dedicated to making it easier for people to access and use as much government information as possible.
Recommenders and Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with meets the criteria to apply for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Is your student financially eligible to apply for a Phillips Scholarship?
- Do you or your organization help under-served populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?