The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- Congratulations to the 2014-2015 Phillips Scholars!
- Best wishes to all applicants to the scholarship for a wonderful and mind-opening experience at college.
- The deadline for the 2015-2016 New Applications for High School and College Students will be May 1, 2015. Please check our website for more information and the applications themselves in mid January.
Seamus worked for the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, the State Department, and the Commerce Department before co-founding the OpenGov Foundation, an organization dedicated to making it easier for people to access and use as much government information as possible.
Recommenders and Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with would be eligible for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Do you or your organization help under-served populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?
- Have you been asked to be a recommender and would like more information about what you need to do?
- Are you having trouble accessing the online recommendation form?