The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- The application deadline for the 2016-2017 academic year has passed. Deadlines for the 2017-2018 can be found on the New Applicant page.
- Congratulations to the 2016-2017 Phillips Scholars!
- Second semester checks will be sent in early December.
Michael graduated from Cornell University in 2005 and went on to pursue his PhD in Economics at the University of Rochester. He currently teaches at the United States Naval Academy.
Recommenders and Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with meets the criteria to apply for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Is your student financially eligible to apply for a Phillips Scholarship?
- Do you or your organization help under-served populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?