The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, four-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- New Applications are now available. Please click here to start or resume an application.
- Please visit Steps to Apply and Help for New Applicants for more information about the application process.
- Second semester checks were mailed on December 6, 2016.
- Congratulations to the 2016-2017 Phillips Scholars!
Seamus worked for the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, the State Department, and the Commerce Department before co-founding the OpenGov Foundation, an organization dedicated to making it easier for people to access and use as much government information as possible.
Recommenders & Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with meets the criteria to apply for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Is your student financially eligible to apply for a Phillips Scholarship?
- Do you or your organization help underserved populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?