The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- Congratulations to the 2014-2015 Phillips Scholars!
- The deadline for the 2015-2016 New Applications for High School and College Students will be May 1, 2015. Please check our website for information and the applications in early January.
- There will be an Early Application for High School students, due April 10th. Please click here for more information.
Michael graduated from Cornell University in 2005 and went on to pursue his PhD in Economics at the University of Rochester. He currently teaches at the United States Naval Academy.
Recommenders and Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with meets the criteria to apply for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Is your student financially eligible to apply for a Phillips Scholarship?
- Do you or your organization help under-served populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?