The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, four-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- New Applications are now available. Please click here to start or resume an application.
- Please visit Steps to Apply and Help for New Applicants for more information about the application process.
- Second semester checks were mailed on December 6, 2016.
- Congratulations to the 2016-2017 Phillips Scholars!
Amy currently works at the U.S. Government Accountability Office as a senior analyst in the Education, Workforce, and Income Security Group. The GAO's work covers a broad spectrum of federal programming, evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of public programs at the request of Congress.
Recommenders & Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with meets the criteria to apply for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Is your student financially eligible to apply for a Phillips Scholarship?
- Do you or your organization help underserved populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?