The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, four-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, their community, or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
Recommenders & Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with meets the criteria to apply for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Is your student financially eligible to apply for a Phillips Scholarship?
- Do you or your organization help underserved populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?
Brandon graduated from Cornell University in 2007 with a degree in psychology before earning his DMD at Harvard Dental School. He recently started working as a pediatric dentist in Natick, Massachusetts.
News & Events
- First semester checks were mailed on July 6, 2017.
- New Applicants were emailed decisions on June 21st.
- Renewal Applicants received their Acceptance Agreements on June 21st by email.
- Please visit Steps to Apply and Help for New Applicants for more information about the application process. Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year will be available in December 2017.