The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
News & Events
- Congratulations to the 2015-2016 Phillips Scholars!
- New applications for the 2016-2017 academic year will be available by mid-January.
Dianne is very involved in the nonprofit "Bright Pink," which focuses on the prevention and early detection of cancers in young women. She also serves on the executive board of Graduate Women at M.I.T. which promotes the professional development of graduate women on campus.
Recommenders and Guidance Counselors
- Are you wondering if a student you are working with meets the criteria to apply for a Phillips Scholarship award?
- Is your student financially eligible to apply for a Phillips Scholarship?
- Do you or your organization help under-served populations with the college search? Are you interested in becoming a partner organization?