- Review the Criteria to Apply for the Scholarship
- Review Information about The Award
- Review Financial Eligibility Requirements
- Review our Cost of College List
- Use the Financial Eligibility Calculator to determine your eligibility
- Check out How to Apply for useful information. (Click here for Spanish version)
- Gather the following financial documents:
1. Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
2. Financial Aid Award letter from your college
3. Student and Parent Earnings Information
4. The charges for tuition, fees, room and board (meal plan) only if your college is not included on our Cost of College List
WORKING WITH THE APPLICATION
Applications will be available in early December for renewing students and new students.
- Renewal Application for current recipients, due 12 noon, February 1, 2022. (Renewal students will receive an email on December 6th with a link to their account and for starting their 2022-2023 renewal application. Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find the email, or if the link has expired.)
- New Application for High School Students for an Early Response, due 12 noon, April 4, 2022
- New Application for College Students, due 12 noon, May 2, 2022.
- New Application for High School Students, due 12 noon, May 2, 2022.
All high school seniors should use the New High School Application.
Be sure to give your recommenders plenty of time to provide their information, as we must receive all recommendation materials by April 6th for high school students applying by the April 4th deadline, and May 5th for college and high school students applying by the May 2nd deadline. As soon as you enter a recommender’s name, title and email, and save your application, their recommendation request will be emailed.
RESUMING AN APPLICATION YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED
Click here to resume an application that you have already started.
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question