The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, four-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, their community, or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
Arly Macario graduated from Suffolk University in 2018, worked at La Vida Scholars in Lynn, MA, and is now pursuing her M.Ed in Education Leadership, Organizations, and Entrepreneurship at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
News & Events
- View the 2022 Newsletter here!
- Take a look at our publication celebrating 30 years!
- Federal Student Loan Debt Relief information for loans disbursed before June 30,2022. Learn more here.
- Spring 2023 payments were mailed in late November.
- Recipients should report any changes immediately by emailing email@example.com or calling 978-744-2111.