Making college more accessible by removing financial barriers.
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, four-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, their community, or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
Lidia graduated from Suffolk University in 2006 with a BA in Sociology and a concentration in Criminology and Law. She also holds a Master of Public Administration degree from Suffolk. Governor Charlie Baker appointed her to serve on the MA Sex Offender Registry Board in 2020.
News & Events
- New applicants will receive an email decision by late June.
- Fall 2023 payments will be mailed in early July.
- View the 2022 Newsletter here!
- Take a look at our publication celebrating 30 years!
- Recipients should report any changes immediately by emailing email@example.com or calling 978-744-2111.