The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, four-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, their community, or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
Brandon graduated from Cornell University in 2007 with a degree in psychology before earning his DMD at Harvard Dental School. He recently started working as a pediatric dentist in Natick, Massachusetts.
News & Events
- Renewal students will receive an email on December 6th with a link to access their application.
- New Applicants can start an application here.
- All applicants can continue work on their application here.
- Second semester payments will be mailed by early December.
- Recipients should report any changes immediately by emailing email@example.com or calling 978-744-2111.
- View the 2021 Newsletter here!