H&H Scholarship Program
Thanks to the support of generous donors, the Phillips Scholarship Fund is administering a scholarship program this year, the H&H Scholarship for students from Essex County, Massachusetts. High school seniors from Essex County who meet the Phillips Scholarship criteria may also be considered for an H&H Scholarship, which is renewable for up to four years.
- Be a permanent resident of Essex County in Massachusetts, but may attend college anywhere in the United States.
- Be a high school student entering college, pursuing a bachelor’s degree for the first time, and planning to enroll full-time.
- Be a United States citizen or non-citizen who has a current lawful presence in the United States and employment authorization.
Be academically competitive with a GPA of 3.0 in a demanding course of study, displaying strong writing skills in the application.
- Demonstrate strong financial need. (Applicants generally have an Expected Family Contributions (EFC) of $10,000 or less, although families with special, extenuating financial situations are considered.)
- Apply using the Phillips Scholarship Application.
Applicants who are awarded an H&H Scholarship may be invited to a gathering for recipients to meet the donors, and will be expected to attend any such meeting.